By way of introduction, I would like to sincerely thanks to all visitors.
The website is created to express my point of views such as my personal wise words, legal issue, gender issue, critical thinking, my analysis, and my entrepreneurship. I also focus on superior level of education to demonstrate Cambodian human ressources, in particular womens’ education and their abilities.
I have developed my knowledges since I was a student enrolled in the Master of Law, at the University of Lyon Lumier 2, French. I also graduated from LLM international business law from University Patheon Assas of Paris 2 and from the English Based Bachelor of Law program at the Royal University of Law and Economics Sciences. There, I involved in a program of University of Paris 2 Assas cooperate with RULE, majored in International Commercial Law and comparative Law.
UNIVERSITY OF LYON LUMIER 2, French
2014- 2015: Private Law, Commercial Law
PANTHEON ASSAS PARIS 2, French
2015- 2016 : Master of International Commercial Law
Program: LLM of University of Pantheon Assas Paris 2
ROYAL UNIVERSITY OF LAW AND ECONOMICS, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2009-2013 : Bachelor of Law
Program: English Language Based Bachelor of Law
UNITED NATION HUMAN RIGHTS OFFICE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER, Cambodia
- I participated in Fair Trial Rights Academy since 3 October 2012 until 9 December 2012.
- With this course I was be able to develop an understanding of promoting justice and defending human rights in domestic and international contexts.
DOCUMENTATION CENTER OF CAMBODIA’S LEGAL WRITING CLINIC
- I completed a course on English Legal Writing at the Documentation Center of Cambodia where trained me both legal writing skills as well as understanding of international law.
EXTRAORDINARY CHAMBERS IN THE COURTS OF CAMBODIA, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- I had one year of experience. I was a legal intern for six months in the Lead Co-Lawyers of Civil Parties Section.
- Then I became a legal assistance of a civil party lawyer.
- I developed my experiences and knowledge of law as I did research on national and international criminal law and procedure of the tribunal as well as assisting with Cambodian and foreign lawyers.
Khmer: Native language