My services

To all Cambodian, I would consult

Consultation click here:

  • We, International student not from the European Union, have three types of degrees let you benefit from a temporary residence authorisation to find and start a job in French
  • Plurennial Residence Card (“Passeport Talent”): the purpose of the Talent passport Plurennial Residence Card (“Passeport Talent”) is to facilitate entry in France of international talents
  • Extended-stay student visa, with residency permit (VLS-TS)
  • Visa disputes
  • Other types of Visas: “ visa de cirulattion” (traveling visa), “visa vacances-travail” (working holiday visas)
  • Renewing your residence permit
  • Working in French after your studies
  • You wish to get a short-stay visas (less than 90 days)
  • “Demande rejointe familial”(Family Reunion in French)
  • French nationality “Demand la nationalité française”